Charlottesville's Philanthropic Networking Club
Cville Gives is a philanthropic networking club made up of locals pooling our resources and efforts to make a greater impact in our community.
Please click the link below for sponsorship information or continue down the page for membership information.
Cville Gives members Mike Buczynski and Maggie Thornton spoke with Michael Gutherie over at Newsradio Wina about our exciting second grant and how to get involved in year three!
2017-2018 MEMbER Enrollment
For those interested in joining Cville Gives, we just ask for a $200 annual contribution paid in full or in installments with your credit card. This contribution will be added to the larger giving circle. In return for your contribution, members receive the following benefits:
- Access to monthly happy hours with other community-minded young professionals
- Invitation to members-only quarterly events and volunteer activities
- Exposure to Cville’s non-profit landscape
- Insight into the philanthropic grant-making process
- Opportunity to have an outsized impact on the Cville community
Subscribe to our newsletter